#15 Standing Out as a Freelance Virtual Assistant – with Nadine Blanchette
Today, I’m chatting with Nadine Blanchette—an event organizer and virtual assistant from Canada.
After achieving success as an Event Coordinator for years, travelling around the world for a great Corporation– Nadine decided to settle down for a stable career in order to be more available to her growing family.
Starting her home business as a Virtual assistant came naturally. At the age of 40 she launched Planification MLB, offering both events and administrative planning services.
Her business had flourished rapidly, with Nadine making her way to the top in a highly competitive niche.
By offering a different approach to traditional secretarial services, and by learning to stand out in a crowded market
— She has managed to make a difference in the world of virtual assisting and event planning.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- 2 things people do wrong at trade shows.
- One special thing Nadine does to stand out as a virtual assistant.
- How (and why) she transitioned from a corporate job she loved to working Anywhere Anywhen
- 2 tools she created to help her stay on track and productive (and how you can get them for free).
- Nadine’s favorite way to get clients.
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Nadine’s website: PlanificationMLB.ca