COMING August 2016 . . .
Remote working isn't just for the lucky few. The Work at Home Success Guide shows you how to get started and be successful as a remote employee or freelancer.
Introduction: Can you really be successful with remote working?
Section 1: Getting Ready
1. How do you know when it’s time to take control of your work?
2. What kind of remote work could you do?
3. Should you go freelance or be a remote employee?
4. How can you learn your craft, and prove your experience?
5. What does the optimal workspace look like?
6. What equipment will you need?
Section 2: Getting the Gigs
7. How remote employees find and land the jobs
8. How freelancers find and land the best clients
9. How to attract clients on autopilot
10. How to market yourself like a pro
11. How to collect killer testimonials
12. How to anchor your clients
13. How to assure your success
14. How to stand out in a competitive market
15. How to compete and win on the online job directories
16. How to prove your expertise (even if you're brand new)
17. How to price your work
18. How to choose your clients
Section 3: Doing the Work
19. When to work and when not to work
20. How to improve communication for best results
21. Why you should plan for chaos
22. Prove your work
23. How to work with kids (or anyone else) in the house
24. How to make sure you have work indefinitely
Section 4: Getting Paid
25. How to collect your paycheck
26. How to allocate your paycheck
27. How to make it through the dry spells
28. How to give yourself a raise whenever you want
Section 5: Enjoying Greater Success
29. How to enjoy boundless confidence
30. How to manage your time effectively
31. How to balance your workload and make more time for fun
32. How to build productive work habits
33. How to make your health a priority
34. How to build and maintain your support structure
35. How to turn down the noise in your head
Conclusion: Work Happy!
Appendix: Employment Emergencies--How to Get Up and Running as Quickly as Possible